There are many words that start with the letter “C”, one of those words being “castanets”! We can play our castanets carefully, calmly, crazily, and creatively. Let’s all work on making the “C” sound while playing along to “C is for Castanets”.
“C is for Castanets” provides opportunity to address these objectives:
- Improve ability to utilize pincer grasp
- Increase academic skills (the letter “C” and vocabulary of “C” words)
- Increase verbalization (articulation of “C” sound)
- Increase ability to follow directions
- Improve gross and fine motor skills
Can you think of any other movement words that start with “C”? Write another verse incorporating your own “C” words!