Poor Sydney. All he wants in life is a new nose, but for now he’s stuck with this old carrot. Have your participant(s) pay close attention to the story being told in “Sydney the Snowman’s Nose”. Does he get his new nose in the end?
“Sydney the Snowman’s Nose” provides opportunities to address these objectives:
- Increase sustained attention
- Increase ability to identify elements of a story
- Increase verbalization (articulation of S sound)
- Improve sequencing skills
- Increase understanding of self-confidence and positive body image
This story has a lot of elements to it! Use visuals of the events that take place to support engagement and sustained attention. When the story is over, mix up the visuals and have the participant(s) see if they can remember the correct sequence of events!
There are no reviews yet.