Some of the most beautiful and relaxing times during the winter season is curling up on the couch and watching the snowflakes fall from the sky. Let’s try to count some snowflakes together as they float gracefully to the ground. Can you count help me count our ten little snowflakes?
“Ten Little Snowflakes” provides opportunities to address these objectives:
- Increase ability to count to 10
- Increase sustained attention
- Increase ability to follow clearly stated directions
- Increase ability to add and subtract
- Improve fine motor skills
Did you know that every winter snowflake is different? As an art extension, children can create their own unique snowflakes!
There are no reviews yet.