It rains a LOT during the springtime. The flowers need the rain to grow after the cold winter! In “Raindrops in a Row”, how many raindrops do you see falling down? Help me count them in this song.
“Raindrops in a Row” provides opportunities to address these objectives:
- Increase ability to count objects
- Improve seasonal awareness
- Improve critical listening skills
- Increase ability to follow clearly stated directions
- Improve ability to subtract
As an art extension, children can draw their own scene of flowers and rain! How man raindrops will you draw falling down from the sky?
There are no reviews yet.