It rains a LOT during the springtime. The flowers need the rain to grow after the cold winter! In “Raindrops in a Row”, how many raindrops do you see falling down? Help me count them in this song.
“Raindrops in a Row” provides opportunities to address these objectives:
- Increase ability to count objects
- Improve seasonal awareness
- Improve critical listening skills
- Increase ability to follow clearly stated directions
- Improve ability to subtract
As an art extension, children can draw their own scene of flowers and rain! How man raindrops will you draw falling down from the sky?