Throw & Catch is a fun game many people like to play! How could you play this game during music? With colored scarves, of course! We’ll toss our colored scarves in the air and see if we can catch them ourselves.
“Throw and Catch” provides opportunities to address these objectives:
- Increase hand-eye coordination
- Improve fine and gross motor skills
- Improve ability to follow directions
- Increase sense of proprioception
- Improve group cohesion (see adaptations)
To promote group cohesion, instruct children to toss their scarf to a friend!
There are no reviews yet.