Does your infant or toddler love playing “peek-a-boo”? This fun game can also promote important developmental growth for little ones! We’ll be adding our own little twist to this activity by adding music (of course) and colored scarves!
“Owl in the Tree” provides opportunities to address these objectives:
- Improve critical listening skills
- Increase ability to follow clearly stated directions
- Improve gross and fine motor skills
- Increase sustained attention
- Promote self-expression (see adaptations)
This song isn’t just for tiny ones! To promote self-expression with older participants, allow each participant an opportunity to introduce themselves with their name and/or a fun fact about themselves.
There are no reviews yet.